These cookies are the pinnacle of perfection! If you want a big, fat, chewy cookie like the kind you see at bakeries and specialty shops, then these are the cookies for you!
Ingredients / 6 people
- 1 egg
- 85 g sugar
- 85g unsalted butter
- 150 g flour
- 100 g of chocolate chips
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation 15 min
baking 10 mn
Total time 25 mn
1. Let the butter soften at room temperature. In a bowl, knead it with sugar.
2. Add the egg and possibly vanilla sugar.
3. Pour gradually the flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Butter a baking sheet or cover it with a silicone plate. Using two tablespoons, or simply with your hands, form dough nuts, spacing them as they will spread during cooking.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 180 ° C or thermostat 6. We must get out as soon as the edges begin to brown.