Perfect recipe for Hamburger Bread.
Ingredients / 6 people
- 500 g flour (T55 if possible)
- 1 dried baker’s yeast bag
- 10 g of sugar
- 80 g butter cut into cubes
- 320 g of warm milk (35 ° C)
- 1 egg yolk
- Sesame seeds
Preparation 20 min
baking 15 min
Rest 1 h 25 min
Total time 2 h
1. In a bowl with a spatula flour, yeast and sugar. Add the warm milk and mix until the mixture is smooth.
2. Knead the dough mixer for 3 minutes at speed 1. Add the butter and knead for 8 minutes at speed 2, until the dough is smooth. Let stand at room temperature in a bowl covered with a towel for 45 minutes.
3. On a floured surface, flatten the dough with the palm of the hand, then divide it into 6 pieces of approximately 150 g. Boulez them to give them a rounded shape. Cover with a cloth and let stand 40 minutes at room temperature.
4. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (gas mark 7). Bask burgers with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Lower the oven temperature to 200 ° C and cook for 15 minutes.