Ingredients / 8 people
- 250 grams of caramelized biscuits
- 500 grams of ricotta (or so St. Morêt Square or fresh)
- 120 grams of butter
- 120g double cream
- 120 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- a tablespoon of natural vanilla aroma
- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation 10 mn
- baking 45 mn
- Rest 3 h 20 mn
Total time 4 h 15 min
1. Cheesecake Vanilla Step 1 Crumble the cookies spiced or Bastogne using a blender or a rolling pin. The goal is to get enough fine crumbs but no powder. Melt the butter. You can use other types of biscuits, like cookies, butter biscuits or oreos for example.
2. Cheesecake Vanilla Step 2 In a bowl, pour the butter over crumbs and mix them to get a grainy paste. Pour this batter into the bottom of a mold to miss covered with a sheet of parchment paper. Divide evenly all by slightly increasing the cookies on the edges. Let stand in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Cheesecake Vanilla Step 3 Mix the ricotta with the lightly beaten eggs, heavy cream, powdered sugar and a tablespoon of natural vanilla flavor.
Cheesecake Vanilla Step 4 When the mixture is well blended, pour over the biscuits. Put the cheesecake to cook in preheated oven at 180 ° c prendant 45 minutes, then let it sit inside the oven off for another thirty minutes. Let the cheesecake at least 3 hours in the refrigerator before serving.