Vanilla Cupcake recipe. hmm so tasty!..
Ingredients / 12 people
- 75 g of butter
- 135 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 cl heavy cream
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Icing (buttercream)
- 60 g butter
- 30 g of icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preparation 20 min
baking 25 mn
Total time 45 mn
1. Travailler the softened butter and sugar until a creamy preparation.
Add the whole egg, vanilla extract and full cream. Mix.
2. Add little by little the flour, previously mixed with baking soda,
baking powder and salt. You should get a slightly sticky dough.
3. Divide into small molds with parchment paper (or in a muffin pan).
Caution, do not fill more than half the height, otherwise it will
overflow during cooking!
4. Bake 25 minutes at 180 ° C (gas mark 6). At the end of cooking, the
blade of a knife should come out clean.
5. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, gradually add the icing sugar
to get a butter cream. Add the vanilla extract.
Cover the top of buttercream cupcakes. We can decorate with half a
strawberry, it’s delicious.